WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Monday, January 11, 2010

Daily Picture Post - #3

Don't have time for the whole story -- with backstory -- but the mini version is:
  • my father has played the guitar for most of his life

  • I refused to learn from him as a youngster -- mostly because I was a pesky 'say no to whatever you want' kid.
  • He and my mom got the girls guitars for Christmas.
  • The image is of his first formal guitar lesson with Bear.
  • Because she is too young to know the 'defiance' drill with Nana and Papa -- she is loving them!

Hence, warming my heart and making me wish that I had made a few different choices many years ago.

Today's pic should be a gimme....

2 comments:

..al said...

Bear: *pointing finger*....OMG Look, there is a lizard on the wall.

Comedian: *in awe* Wow!

Kristin said...

I have no brain power this morning but I love the picture.