WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Technical Break

"Will we have to leave your computer at the doctor?" Comedian asked me yesterday.

We did.

It lives at St.ap.les for a few days...

I hi-jacked my husbands to get this out...but no good birthday pics till next week! Sorry!

The tech mentioned something in passing like, 'possible hard drive failure'. Pray that he's wrong!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yikes, we just dealt with a hard-drive crash and burn ourselves. Luckily, my hubby is a major computer geek and fixed it.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Birthday to Comedian! So sorry for the computer headaches.