WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Daily Picture Post - Belated

See? I knew that would happen. Yeah, so my body decided to play host to another virus for couple days but still.

Anyway, I guess that last pic wasn't such a gimme. It was the moment the guitars were unveiled at Christmas and their amazement at actually receiving them!

Me: musing at the computer. "What picture should I use today?"

Comedian: "Use Emma! Use Emma!"

Me: "Oh, Emma isn't on this site. This is about you and Bear."

Comedian: "Oooooo, can I pick?

And so, today's picture is chosen by your very own soon-to-be-five -year-old Comedian.
I think, at most, you can give it a subtitle...that should be fun.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Just wait a few years. Then the Bear/Comedian tag team will take daddy down.