WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Daily Picture Post - #2

Well, yesterday's kick off to this 'user friendly' way of posting was fun.

Thanks Kristin for playing along. Your idea made me laugh -- especially since it was WAY more interesting and drama filled than the real deal.

The dress was from a semi-formal in college at my then boyfriend's fraternity. I'll see if I can dig out a pic of ME in the dress.

Today's picture really tests my ability to NOT narrate. For me, it's poetry in motion. You?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think they are composing a song about the awesomeness that is Cara.