WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY (It's NOT what you think!)

Ok - Today is Tuesday, not Thursday...but hey they do start with the same letter even if the phonics don't alliterate very well. This is a new weekly post I have devised.

Yes, I know, I didn't really need something else to balance on my already overflowing plate, but I couldn't resist. AND - YES IT WILL BE ON THURSDAYS...USUALLY!

And so...without further ado

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAYS: The Comedian's idle stream-of-concsiousness thoughts on... just about anything!

This week, for our debut we feature our dog, Ginger. She's old, realllly old. In fact, we don't know how old she is as we adopted her from an elderly couple who was getting to old to take care of her! But I can tell you with certainty that her behaviors and digestive actions are very typical of an elderly dog - or human for that matter. THIS is Ginger. And these are The Comedian's thoughts (in an all knowing / professor three-year-old tone of voice):


"I loved Ginger a long time ago but I don't love Ginger anymooore, because she is a naughty dog. She is white, but she poops on the floor all the time but I don't love her to poop on the floor. I love dogs to poop outside but she poops on the floor so she is a naughty dog. She takes a long sleep, why she take big naps? She slides on the wood and she is very old so I don't love her to poop on the floor. (quick breath -quick grin) I love the cat."

And that - was the first edition of: THOUGHTFUL THURSDAYS: The Comedian's idle stream-of-concsiousness thoughts on... just about anything!

9 comments:

Amy said...

That is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! Tell the Comedian that I too love the Cat...although, I love all of my animals I don't like poop on the floor either!

I woke up this morning to no less than 10 piles of dog/cat puke/poop on the floor! Yeah for me!

Michelle said...

Too funny! I know exactly what she is talking about. I have an old dog and I hate the poop on the floor!

Dora said...

Can I be president of her fan club?

Do you have a guest room? A comfy sofa? I love your daughters! Obviously, they take after their mom.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Holy Congole! That is some stream of consciousness going on! No, I'm with your daughter, not a big fan of pooping dogs on floor. Yeeeccch! You have the most precious little girls! Always cracking me up.

Kristin said...

How funny!

MrsSpock said...

I'm going to have to agree with the Comedian there- sorry Ginger!

Cara said...

Ok- let's not put the cart before the horse ladies! I told you she's not for rent!

The Comedian gets her own fan club AFTER I get published! (And yes - Dora - you can be The President...my plate runeth over!)

Seriously - I'm so glad she can bring smiles to so many faces in such varied zip codes.

Kristin said...

Hey Cara...TAG...you're it. Stop by my blog and get the info.

Amy said...

BTW, I should add that no, I do not live with too many animals! Just 3 and there was storm fright going on!