WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Monday, June 15, 2009

Packing A Picnic Basket

"Momma, you seem a little bit sad and a little bit happy today. You were really happy on your birthday...
I know! Let's have a picnic -- at Emma's grave. Yeah! We'll pack sanwiches, carrots, raisins, and cake! She really wants us to have a picnic at she's grave today. Will that make you happy Momma?"

It makes me sad that she can read me so well. But it makes me so very happy that she views Emma's grave as a place of solace, a place where 'Momma can get happy again'.

The rain just plain makes me mad. No picnic today....

3 comments:

Kristin said...

She is amazing...and she reminds me of someone else I know (now who could that be? hmmmm?).

Lynda said...

Sometimes they just know, and its amazing how much they know. I love it.

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sorry for the rain, your children are THE BEST!!!
Have fun at the Cape, so happy for you to get away.