WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Monday, June 8, 2009

Comedian's Theory on Eating After Death...

Her stream-of-consciousness self-chatter as she sets the table...

“We have four people in our family, but really we have five, but Emma doesn’t eat at the table but she eats outside because I gave her food but she at some of it but not all of it because she didn’t want to choke.”

Oh, and earlier...after she intentionally wrote on a library book with pen because she "couldn't find" any paper, she totally deadpanned me. "Well, I can't say sorry to the book because it doesn't talk."

Damn if she makes me laugh even when I shouldn't be...oh - and be sure to check out her wisdom quote of the week above! Sure to give you a chuckle too!!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Bwahahahaha...what a funny girl!

Jaymee said...

i love the unique way that she sees the world. plus, it is hilarious.

Lynda said...

Her nickname holds true. That girl is hilarious!!