WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Friday, June 12, 2009

Must.Talk.About.Blogging.MORE!

Last night's birthday-cake eating-conversation:

Bear: 'Mummy did you like my present?"

Me: (gushing) "Oh Yes! I loved it! In fact, I loved it so much that I blogged about it."

Bear: (quizzical look - you can acutually see the wheels turning searching for a synonym to match) "Um, you blogged about it or you bragged about it? Bragged, right?"

Me and Hubby: (hysterically laughing, me so much that I couldn't answer - so he did) "Same thing honey...exactly the same thing!"

Clearly I don't use the B-word enough in this house.

Do your kids know about your blog? Do you talk about it with them and tell them what you posted?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yup, my kids know all about my blog. Its to the point where I will get instructions to either put something on there or NOT put something on there.

Anita said...

Luke is still a little young to understand, but I'm sure someday he'll know all about it whether he wants to or not :)
Thanks for your kind comment this week.