WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Friday, March 6, 2009

I Miss My Monkeys!


I really do. I know they are well taken care of - (Go Super-Rockin' Daddy!) - but I can't keep my mind from wanderding to what I would be doing if I was home at this time. (finishing carpool - by the way)
Ok - I'm off to register for the conference!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Have a fabulous time!

..al said...

That is a great picture. They do have a lot of fun...and look at those identical suits! :)

I know you miss them...but not for long!

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I bet you do, I bet they miss you too. They are having a blast with their Daddy. Enjoy St.Louis!!

Barbara said...

Sweet monkeys.

Enjoy yourself!

xxx