WELCOME TO MY "OTHER" BLOG!

If you are coming from Building Heavenly Bridges (BHB), WELCOME and if you are finding me for the first time and looking for support after a loss, then please check me out at my grief/loss blog!



This blog is a series of anecdotes from our life after losing our first child, a stillborn daughter, then going on to birth the two other lights of our lives!

Bear is 6: serious, organized, my cruise director and my time keeper.

The Comedian is 4: She is pure comedy always doing something unintentionaly funny that I attempt to put into words.

Enjoy our stories, conversations, and delights as we embrace the lives of our second and third daughters without ever negating our first.

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...

Children's Widsom - Quote of the week...
"I Wish Emma Was Alive Because I Would Tell Her Where The Bathroom Is"

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Father Speaks...

Friday evening Jer was painting part of the house. Not a job for the kiddos.

Enter Whining Kids: "But, plueeeezzzze daddy. We want to paint too. Pleeeeaaaazzzee???"

Daddy: "Ok. Why don't you give your wagon a new coat of paint? But, don't get any on yourself, your clothes or anything else."





Um...yeah - right. If you say so. Or not.

FYI: Rust-eez + 4 year old + child who gets everything in her hair = A BIG MESS , a ruined dress (that I really liked) and a side of paint thinner.

The lack of an aftershot is purely because I was taking deep breaths to try and contain my rage -- at Jer -- not the kids. Trust me, it was ugly.

Just ask the couch.

2 comments:

..al said...

What did they say in those books? Ah...Endless Patience!

Kristin said...

Ooops...glad Jer survived.